Mitsubishi’s popular ASX city-friendly SUV range will be upgraded in May with improvements to overall drive performance and NVH, along with new features and cosmetic updates.
The revised 15MY ASX is quieter, smoother and more refined, and offers better on-road performance thanks to improved ride comfort, handling stability and sharper, more responsive steering feel.
ASX gains Daytime Running Lamps (DRLs), new-design 17-inch alloy wheels, black roof rails, Emergency Stop Signal (ESS), privacy glass, chrome exterior and interior highlights as standard equipment on all models, and a new Lightning Blue paint joins the range of ASX exterior colour options.
Meanwhile, 2.0-litre petrol ASX models with CVT automatic transmission benefit from performance upgrades resulting in more responsive acceleration feel from a standing start and at mid-range speeds, and fuel economy improvements of around 4 per cent, giving ASX CVT models an official rating of 7.4-litres/100km.
The new 15MY ASX range goes on sale around Australia from today.
15MY ASX highlights:
- Improved steering feel, handling stability and ride comfort
- NVH refinements
- Better acceleration feel – mid-range and standing start (CVT models only)
- Improved fuel economy to 7.4l/100km (CVT models only)
New features (all models):
- New design 17-inch alloy wheels
- Daytime running lamps
- Chrome exhaust tip and beltline moulding
- ESS (Emergency Stop Signal)
- Privacy glass
- Black roof rails
- Optional Lightning Blue exterior paint
- Gloss black centre panel with chrome highlights
- Black floor console garnish